Photo

New member: Oldster

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Oldster

• 16 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:25 AM

Hi,

I really am an Oldster. I was born on January 01, 1943. For those of you without a calculator, I am 67 years old. These are the "Golden Years" according to many seniors.

Trust me, there is nothing "Golden" about them. The 20's, 30's, 40's, and even 50's were far superior. When I turned 62, my legs began to stop working. Now, they don't work at all.

Fortunately for us, my wife (of 45 years) and I took yearly vacations in our 20s through our 50s, so we haven't missed anything.

Regarding me, I'm just above a Novice in computer literacy. Fortunately, I found LSC Forum and expect it to be very helpful. I live on a fixed income, but when circumstances allow I'll be pleased to send a donation every so often.

My Best Regards to all the Members!

The "Oldster"

#2 noodle

Mister Danger

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 37,406 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:51 AM

Welcome Oldster: Age doesn't matter. Just ask for an help you need. You can send a private message PM to me or any staff member. Just decide what is your preference and do it: download, post jokes, comment any book. forum is yours. Just take some seconds to read our very simple rules and "jump" on. You don't even need to excercise your legs to do so. :)

Please remember to thank for topics you view. A nice Thank You is always welcome
Jy2vV9.png

#3 timoteo-cuica

Working Hard

• PipPipPipPip
  • 28,073 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:59 AM

Hey, Oldster: I know older peole then you managimg forums, so just catch up, join the party and decide. Any request, just ask. We have some restrictions in rules but we can make some exception if your request is intersting. Welcome
Posted Image

#4 Zorko

Angel

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 26,583 posts
  • Interests:interests?

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:06 PM

Welcome to LSC, Oldster! Enjoy your stay. CYA around.
Posted Image

We are not just avatars!