Photo

Is that possible I burn FLV files to DVD disks?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 noodle

Mister Danger

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 37,561 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:28 AM

Asked by Linden Is that possible I burn FLV files to DVD disks?
I want to burn 3 FLV videos to DVD, I have Nero but I not sure if the dvd will read the videos! because I have tried the flv videos with USB direct to TV but it didn't work, so now I want to burn them to DVD and watch the videos through DVD but I am not sure if the FLV videos will be converted properly so the DVD player in my TV will read them.
Do I have to convert the videos to some other format and then burn them to DVD or I just need to burn them to DVD with nero directly? If not,what should I do? What do I need?

Thanks for your time!

Our Answer

Your TV can't read FLV format files from video. You should check your TV's User Manual, what kind of video formats are supported from the USB port of your brand of TV. Normally videos should be in the AVI format. At least, all my Samsung TVs with USB recognizes AVI.
Probably your TV neither will recognize DVD format from USB; you should check it in your TV's Users Manual but it is highlt unlikely.
So, according my personal experience, you have two options:
1. Convert your FLV files to the proper video files compatible with the one your TV can recognize from USB, most probably AVI
2. Convert your FLV files to DVD format, burn them on DVD-R and watch them from a DVD player connected to your TV through the proper DVD input port
You can get a Free FLV to DVD Converter from

http://www.winxdvd.com/resource/convert-flv-to-dvd.htm

Or you can download it from

http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm 

as well as the winxdvd converter. It's not free so you have the option to buy it or search for a cracked version.

Please remember to thank for topics you view. A nice Thank You is always welcome
Jy2vV9.png

#2 SouthernComfort

Free Spirit

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21,710 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:13 AM

Nice. Thanks Noodle.