• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lochy04

Working Hard

• Private
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 04:02 AM

Firstly I will start with one of my hobbies before I do though I am lochy04's wife.

I collect fridge magnets....ok may seem quite boring but wherever i travel or places i visit i like to pick one up as a nice little reminder. Haven't a clue how many I have but at one time they totally covered my fridge/freezer and another tall freezer as well. Many have got broken over the past few years but hopefully they can be repaired when I get round to it.

I have all sorts and my most recent are the ones i bought back from Tunisia. One of my favourites is some small bagpipes, which hubby bought back from Scotland, which play a tune.

Others I have are from Alton Towers, American Adventure Park, Cadbury's World & Turners, I even have one from America which my beloved Nan (God Bless her) bought back when she visited her sister.

Each one has a lovely memory and when i look at them, they make me smile and remember the fun i had when i got them.

I am in the process of taking them off my fridge/freezer and putting them onto a magnetic board as i do have some fragile ones that i dont want to get broken.

Hate to think tho how many boards i will need and where they are going to be hung up!!

Posted Image
Mental backup in progress - Do Not Disturb!
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
If you can't read this, you're illiterate.

#2 Bones

Master PostMan

• Private
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,647 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 08:20 PM

You are not alone my mother collects them also and with the wife and myself travelling regulary she now has quite a collection
Bones

Posted Image