1 reply to this topic

#1 noodle

Mister Danger

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 37,561 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 01:34 AM

Our member ♥Betty☺Boop♥ has a problem:
I've been receiving phone calls and text messages from different numbers with the same message for close to 2 years now. It's always an automated machine saying there is a court order for a Juan Pasteur to report to Bronx. Not contacting them back can result in arrest. Naturally, I was worried when the calls first started so I called the number back and some guy picked up and said he didn't know what I was talking about. Can someone tell me how to stop these phone calls/messages. It's very frustrating and happens every other month.

Our Answer

Though yoour problem is not computer related, we like to help solving issues. Smartphones have the option to block unwanted mesages and calls but as you paint your issue, you are getting those messages from different numbers. So blocking calls might not be a solution anyway, this and the reply of that guy made when you called "them", makes me belive that this is just an elaborated long time prank from someone who wants to annoy you, and he really made it. This person is simply using different phones to send you the same message.
My advice? Forget it.

Please remember to thank for topics you view. A nice Thank You is always welcome
Jy2vV9.png

#2 SouthernComfort

Free Spirit

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21,710 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:48 AM

The last effort would be to only accept calls from your contact list. Many smartphone apps offer that feature.