• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 noodle

Mister Danger

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 37,561 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:19 AM

Tushar has a question: I want to buy my first brand new PS VITA SLIM ( PCH-2006) from PLAY-ASIA.COM but im not sure whether it'll be safe or not..?

PLAY-ASIA.COM has great discounts and all the latest products... but i'm not sure whether they are fake or real! i asked my mom to order from the website but in return i got screwed saying that its safer to buy from india!!!

i live in bangalore, but in india there are only the black coloured versions available!! and im bored of that colour!! when i compared the final prices of all the accessories and games in india and PLAY-ASIA.COM, the products from PLAY-ASIA.COM has far better products at greater discounts and therefore it saves a lot of money!!

IF ANYONE HAS BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM PLAY-ASIA.COM THEN PLZZ POST A PIC TO PROVE THAT IT'S SAFE TO ORDER!!!

CURRENTLY I HAVE 7 ITEMS IN MY CART AT PLAY-ASIA.COM

WHEN I GO FOR THE SHIPPING RATES.. IT SHOWS 2,242RS ( Indian Currency).. I'm Confused whether each product will cost 2,242rs for shipping or all the products cost 2,242rs!!

I'VE READ SOME REVIEWS ABOUT THE WEBSITE! ONE INDIAN COMMENTED THAT IT'S SAFE!! BUT STILL CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND ABOUT BUYING SOMETHING FROM THERE!!

WHO KNOWS WHETHER THINGS MAYBE DAMAGED OR ACTUALLY SAFE!!!

PLZ HELP GUYS NEED IT BADLY!!!!!

Our Answer:

Anytime you want to check if you can trust a site, best resource is scamadviser.com
In this case, entering PLAY-ASIA.COM
http://www.scamadvis...heck-website...
it returns that site has a 100% trustrate. It's a 12 years old stie and at scamadviser's site there are no complaints about it selling bad products. So I believe you can trust in it.

Another fine site to get serious advice about trust rate is scamvoid.com
http://www.scamvoid....k/play-asia....
According to these sites play-asia.com seems to have a good online reputation based on the reports they have about it. You can show your mom these OBJECTIVE reports, not simply based on someone's comment on Yahoo Answers that he bought some stuff and it was ok

I would say, that you can trust Play-Asia.com but In your position i wouldn't buy at once that whole cart with 7 items. Buy 1 - 2 items a time so your mom might verify personally that you can give out your good money to this site and also to assure her that you are serious and careful aboul investing expenses.

Please remember to thank for topics you view. A nice Thank You is always welcome
Jy2vV9.png

#2 SouthernComfort

Free Spirit

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21,710 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:05 AM

Nice.