• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 noodle

Mister Danger

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 37,557 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 01:20 PM

Tucker has a question: Is freeallmusic.me safe?
It says you can download music for free, but will the downloads give me a virus?

Our answer:

Thank you for providing this link, first time I see it; already bookmarked it. You can listen and download mp3 files from it safely and doing that, it will not give you any virus

But please follow some safety procedures:

1. Only press the DOWNLOAD button (white letters on red background) on the line of the file you want to get
2. If you care for legality, I don't know if the musc it carries is legal. Probably NOT.
3. Site is tricky with links to unwanted programs simulating different Download - Play buttons. Most of similar sites have the same tricks/traps. Dont touch them
4. Features pop-unders with links to unwanted fake apps, fake warnings about plug-ins, etc you DON'T NEED. Close them down without touching anything.

So, I would say, site looks rather dangerous, but if you are warned, you shouldn't have any problem. Be caeful and enjoy the free music you can get fron there

Please remember to thank for topics you view. A nice Thank You is always welcome
Jy2vV9.png

#2 SouthernComfort

Free Spirit

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21,710 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:26 AM

Lots of those sites now. They are a pain to navigate. :(