• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 noodle

Mister Danger

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 38,841 posts

Posted 20 August 2021 - 05:23 AM

A woman goes to the sporting goods store to buy her grandson a fishing pole as a present. She knows nothing about fishing, so she picks one at random and brings it to the guy at the sales desk. She asks, “What can you tell me about this fishing pole?”

The salesman, who is wearing dark glasses, says, “Ma’am, I am completely blind. However, if you drop the pole on the counter, I can tell you the exact make and model by the sound it makes.”

The woman drops the fishing pole on the counter and the salesman says, “That’s an Evenrtude 5000, with a nylon rod and cast iron reel. They’re on sale this week for $19.99. Excellent choice, ma’am.”

The woman takes out her credit card to pay and accidentally drops it. The salesman says, “That’s sounds like a Mastercard.” She bends over to pick it up and involuntarily fаrts. Embarrassed, she looks around but there’s nobody nearby so she wordlessly hands it to the salesman.

The salesman rings it up and says, “Your total comes to $32.99.″

“$32.99!” exclaims the woman. “But you said it was $19.99!”

The salesman says, “That’s right. $19.99 for the fishing rod, $10 for the duck call, and $3 for the catfish bait.”

Please remember to thank for topics you view. A nice Thank You is always welcome
Jy2vV9.png

#2 SouthernComfort

Free Spirit

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 30,051 posts

Posted 25 August 2021 - 02:45 AM

Now we knpw the price of a fart. :)