• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 noodle

Mister Danger

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 37,585 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:01 AM

I am kind of new to Google plus and I am wondering why no one +1'd my posts. Is it because I am not saying anything interesting?
I want to become more known on google + and I would like it if people commented or +1'd my posts. Can you please tell me how I can get people to do that? And how to get more people to follow me? Thanks.

Our Answer
Be aware that Google+ meant to be originally a social network, is a complete failure as alternative to Facebook. It's actually only good to resume all Google applications in one pack with a common password.
So, don't expect much interactivity from Google+; use Facebook, Twittwer, Instagram, etc...
People may follow you on Google+ if you follow them, mostly other gmail users, generating their "circles" but I'm really sorry to assure you that this should not increase your popularity and social activity in the Internet. Most Google+ users don't care much about keeping up with followers. I'm following and being followed by about lots of other Google+ users with about ZERO interactivity.

Please remember to thank for topics you view. A nice Thank You is always welcome
Jy2vV9.png

#2 SouthernComfort

Free Spirit

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21,735 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 02:22 PM

:)