Stuff for Old Folk...
01. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but I got canned. Couldn't concentrate.
02. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.
03. After that, I tried being a Tailor, but wasn't suited for it -- mainly because it was a sew-sew job.
04. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but that was too exhausting.
05. Then, tried being a Chef – figured it would add a little spice to my life, but just didn't have the thyme.
06. Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker, but any way I sliced it.... couldn't cut the mustard.
07. My best job was a Musician, but eventually found I wasn't noteworthy.
08. I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but didn't have any patience.
09. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory. Tried hard but just didn't fit in.
10. I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered I couldn't live on my net income.
11. Managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company, but the work was just too draining.
12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job.
13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as a Historian – until I realized there was no future in it.
14. My last job was working in Starbucks, but had to quit because it was the same old grind.