• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 noodle

Mister Danger

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 37,561 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 03:03 PM

Today friend asked me, what is the best way to reduce caffeine intake. Whitney told me she's tried to gradually cut back coffee a little every day, but then when she gets fatigued and/or have a lot of work to do, she always go back to it.
Someone told her she should drink WATER or something "natural". like a fruit juice!

Well, Whitney, who told you that nonsense about a need to reduce "caffeine intake" by cutting back your daily coffee consumption? Drink as much of corffee as you enjoy. Coffee won't harm you in any way! There is nothing more natural than a coffee! Coffee is 100% natural! Well, maybe black tea? But who should drink a tea when you have a good coffee at hand?
Something best then a cup of coffee? Two cups of coffee!
And when do you really need that coffee? Please, take note what your just told me yourself: when you get fatigued and/or have a lot of work to do! So, it's your organism demanding that coffee.
Yes, dehydration can cause fatigue; and so can a low sugar content in your blood. Probably even your blood pressure is too low! But a cup of hot coffee slightly sweetened will rehydrate you, will restore the level of sugar and rise your blood pressure, fast and furious! So you'll be ready to continue working!.
Just one thing: NEVER SMOKE. If you are a smoker, stop smoking and remember, cigrarettes have nothing to do with coffee!

Please remember to thank for topics you view. A nice Thank You is always welcome
Jy2vV9.png

#2 SouthernComfort

Free Spirit

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21,710 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:28 AM

Amen. Nothing beats a good cup of coffee.